ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Uprating Speakers

E46 M3, Clio 182
I'm looking to uprate the speakers in the 182 (as the standard ones are shocking!), but i dont want to change my head unit as i like the OEM look.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a good set of speakers that will work well with the factory fitted head unit? Budget is around £100-£200.

Matt

Fiesta ST2 MP215
For 200 you can get top Baller Speakers, get some Decent Alpine ones, you only need 13's and they are cheap, there are so many going for that money and less, Some Pioneer ones fit directly with the connectors the car has already but otherwise it's a quick solder for a good fit.

E46 M3, Clio 182
cheers for that! I'll have a look at the Pioneer options, meaning i can always change back to standards one if i need to, for whatever reason.

I assume the rears are also 13" aswell?

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Front and rear exactly the same dude. will make a huge difference, but don't go to high on the RMS rating otherwise you can kill the amp in the head unit, 35RMS should be perfectly fine with minimal distortion.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I bought these and they are rather decent, They are a direct fit

GFFLog008-1.gif

GFFLog005-2.gif