ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Uprated fuel pump and return line

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
I'm literally in the middle of putting this on my car and can't see any obvious point to run the return back to the tank.

Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
Cheers for the reply mate just to explain in more detail.

I've got a modified fuel rail with an adaptor which allows me to run a rising rate fuel pressure regulator (near the fuel rail) .

I've disasembled the fuel pump/sender unit and plumbed in the walbro pump bypassing the lower rated internal fpr.

I need to run a fuel line from the external FPR back to the tank but cant see any obvious ports to link the return line to.

Do you know of any places to connect it to?

Cheers

ITB'd MK1
as per PM. Never converted as never found any need. The standard system, with just correctly sized injectors (the ones you have IIRC) is quite capable of supplying enough fuel.

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
Oh well, as I've cut all the hoses of the fuel pump/sender unit I suppose I'm past the point of no return.

I'll see what Ktec say tomorrow and take it from there.

Thanks again Danny.

Lionel Richie
what danny said, why you need more fuel pressure? you're not at silly power?

sub 250bhp stock pump is fine