ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Uprated engine mounts

Clio 182
Thinking about treating the track car to new engine mounts, any experiences of what's best to go for....purely a track car.
Vibratechnics or PMS I guess are the main options?

Megane 175 & BG182
I have a new standard gearbox, solid dogbone, new standard upper engine with powerflex black insert, engine goes nowhere and a fraction if the cost of the others :)

Clio 182
PMS are a bit pricey so I think either of the above sound good....dare I say it but ktec seem to do their stickered up vibratechnics cheaper than I've seen anywhere else!

Megane 175 & BG182
Give mine a go first mate, then if you don't like it you have only wasted £60/70 but there isn't anything to not like. Pickup felt lots better and gear changes smoother, not that you need it with that PMS Shifter ;)

Clio 172
I ran vibra engine mounts on my E46 330ci track car. More vibration during idle but when motoring this disappeared. Great item imo.