ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Upper & Lower Grille

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
How does everyone with a 172 or 182 keep the front Grilles looking fresh without having to Paint or replace them?,as upper one you can get your finger in but lower one is much harder.

Ph2 172, 106 Rallye
Think I’m just going to bite the bullet and paint mine with bumper paint. If prep’d correctly it should last.
Mines went like a dark blue and I don’t think it’s supposed to be lol

Ph2 172, 106 Rallye
Rattle can paint has came a long way. Plastikote plastic primer or direct to plastic paint is pretty decent. I painted the plastics on my old motorbike project and they turned out great.

Make sure and degrease and panel wipe them loads before spraying tho.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Rattle can paint has came a long way. Plastikote plastic primer or direct to plastic paint is pretty decent. I painted the plastics on my old motorbike project and they turned out great.

Make sure and degrease and panel wipe them loads before spraying tho.

I will prob just do it again and take my time as we have the weather on our side at the mo.
Be time consuming doing the lower grille tho.