ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Upgraded Inlet Manifolds For Turbo Applications!!

RB 182FF
As above, are there any inlet manifolds on the market that will work fine with turbo applications?

I'm pretty set on engine dynamics 230 kit and was wondering if there are any available to tidy up the bay and maybe give some new performance gains.

Only once I can see is the rs2 but I'm insure if this will cope with boost or not?

Help would be appreciated

Trev

RB 182FF
That's fair enough! It's more of a silly decision just to tidy up the engine bay and have the manifold at the bottom like the rs2..

PH1 loads of boost!
I think the standard inlet looks better than any that shows the rocker cover, the rocker cover isn't particularly nice to look at. I have a 225 inlet and head and it doesn't look as neat as a 172 setup IMO. And as said above there's no restrictions with the standard inlet so no need for performance.