ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Upgrade

mini cooper s
TBH I know absolutely nothing about phones. I usually get my upgrade then sell it and just keep my trusty old banger. It's time for an upgrade though and now want one that has good internet and just a decent phone. Bought the mrs an iphone 4 and love it but options for free on my contract are a Samsung Galaxy S or an HTC desire. The guy in o2 recommended Samsung. Are these the best 2 choices or is a blackberry storm 2 any good?

Clio 182 cup'd
Desire is the older of the two and has been replaced with the Desire HD. Some people will argue that the Desire is still a better phone than the newer Galaxy S...

182FF with cup packs
Take a look at the Google Nexus S.

It's the new Android "standard" phone. It'll be the first handset with 2.3 on it. Also doesn't have any of the annoying manufacturer overlays or any other such crap on them, and I don't think it'll even have carrier modifications as it is a "Full Google Experience" phone.