ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

upgrade 182, fit cup suspension

RB R26.R
is ti possible to fit the suspension which was provided with the cup pack to a non cup 182?
if so what difference is there between the cup and non cup and how much roughly?
:S

cheers

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
I don't think its a straight swap, its something to do with the bolt spacing on the front hubs i think. Yours will be 54mm and cup has 60mm. (im pretty sure anyway)

You would be better buying some coilovers, k-tec ones look good and there a v-maxx as well, all round the £400 mark.

RB R26.R
i was under the impression, the differences between non cup and both cup was, suspension, spoiler, coloured alloys and front splitter.. :S

RB R26.R
I don't think its a straight swap, its something to do with the bolt spacing on the front hubs i think. Yours will be 54mm and cup has 60mm. (im pretty sure anyway)

You would be better buying some coilovers, k-tec ones look good and there a v-maxx as well, all round the £400 mark.

whats special about v-maxx? sorry new to this shizzle!