ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

## UPDATED New Area Rep’s Required ##

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Nick Read has handed over the Area Rep Manager title to me. I have re-evaluated the positions we current have and decided to make a few changes. We have a number of openings available.

The Regions on offer are the following

London 1
South East 2
East Midlands & Humberside 11
North Central & Yorkshire 12
North East & Lake District 13
Scottish Borders & Lowlands (West) 14
Scottish Highlands & Islands 16

There maybe a few more positions coming up soon but I will start the ball rolling now.

What I need from people who are interested in one of these areas is a mail to mailto:ivan@cliosport.net">ivan@cliosport.net and just explain why you think you would make a good area rep, along with some of your local meets you have been to.

If you have been provisionally accepted I will mail you back next week with some guidelines for you to read through and return with a photo of yourself for the website.

It basically involves actively organising meets, keeping admin involved in any meets round your local area and planning meeting points for large events like Trax and Donny Etc.

Good luck and thanks Ivan

##############################################

OK I am going to close this on the 22nd September. Anyone who hasnt replied do so before then.

Thanks Ivan

##############################################