ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

updated and clean

FULL FAT 182
After getting an odd hour to myself to day id decided to wash the car and take a few pics, hope you like. :)

valver5.jpg

valver7.jpg

valver6.jpg

valver-1.jpg

valver3.jpg

valver4.jpg

valver8.jpg

FULL FAT 182
edde said:
Is that an M25 circle sticker?

Loos very clean though.

yeah i got one from gweebs as were part of the london crew, took off the bb sticker as i would look a bit over the top. I was looking at getting it polished but i run out of time :( , but hey i needed to chill from a hectic weekend.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If that was 10mm lower, had the side rub strips removed and the exhaust was hung straight, that would be my ideal valver. it has the Best colour, Best wheels, Nice size exhaust and proper clean!

FULL FAT 182
superfastdan said:
If that was 10mm lower, had the side rub strips removed and the exhaust was hung straight, that would be my ideal valver. it has the Best colour, Best wheels, Nice size exhaust and proper clean!

yeah tell me about the exhaust :dapprove:

you should of seen it before it was hanging so low lol, so i got a few cable ties and lifted it up a bit.

FULL FAT 182
No disrespect but i honestly dont like the standard valver wheels, there ugly skinny and all the pikies nick the center caps.:mad:

the new wheels are 8j they give the rear a good look ;)

Vee dub
yeah, all opinions eh...

i think the valver standards are pure old school...

lol @ caps tho.. I still have the originals... hope they don't get nicked!

Audi TT 225 Quattro
looks tidy as ever fella, lol at having to take a day off to do the rear, think u need somemore training.... if you want to drop the rear anymore come over and i'll do it for you again:rolleyes: ;)