ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Update on my 172 rep

Lowered PH2
Haven't been on here in a while but here is what I have done to her so far:Turbines have been sprayed graphite grey with glitter in the lacquer. The wheels where badly painted with black rattle can which had reacted with the paint underneath, took a while to run down because they had been covered in layers of paint.
imagejpg2_zpse4e440ff.jpg

After:

imagejpg3_zpsee65d5a1.jpg

Replaced dynamic interior for phase 1 172 interior. It took most of the day to wire the seats in, and make sure the air bag and service light did not come on. Thanks to Dan Mallet for the seats and help with the wiring. Interior is in good condition but now need door cards:

imagejpg1_zps9744215c.jpg

New discs and pads and 2 new Yokohama prada spec 2 tyres ready for MOT but it failed on faulty hazard switch which is common from what I have heard and also the front left brake was binding on which was not good considering they had only been changed 2 days before the mot, so ordered a new hazard switch and took a look at the break which was bad because you couldn't spin the wheel at all, took the calliper off and pads to see if the piston had got stuck but hadn't so put it all back together and worked fine so 3 days later had an mot.

Replaced tensioner pulley and belt due it squeaking but a week later after doing 400 miles it had started to squeak again so having someone look at it this week. But now my battery light and stop light keep coming on.

Fixed water leak in drivers side footwell. Took all the carpet out and sound proofing out as it was soaking wet and could finally see where the leak was which was around the heater matrix but it wasn't the heater matrix because my coolant level had not been moving it was just a seal around the matrix which goes into the car, to get to this only the wiper motor had to come out so I could seal it so far no leaks and it has been raining a lot!

Next plan is to get bumpers and wings sprayed and roof wrapped graphite grey.

I'm looking for a set of bbs without tyres, rear de wiper which has been smoothed don't care what colour, fog lights as mine one of mine has cracked and fog light surrounds, smoothed bullets any colour.

Last edited: