ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*Update* Couple of new additions and a good clean!!

renault clio
Well this weekend I got my car back from the bodyshop...I had the replica 172 sideskirts put on and also the bonnet bra. I know its not going to be to everyone's taste but I bloody loves it!! Next on the list are 13mm wheelspacers and a Megane splitter...let me know your opinions...

CLIOBRA1.jpg

CLIOBRA2.jpg

CLIOBRA3.jpg

CLIOBRA4.jpg

Clio
honestly man this is one of my favourite dynamiques, the all black look just looks so tough!! good job pal!! a set of xenons would set it off too dude!

BMW M5 & E36
RS grill!! Looks superb apart from that, really like the black on black. I'm still undecided on the bra's though.

renault clio
honestly man this is one of my favourite dynamiques, the all black look just looks so tough!! good job pal!! a set of xenons would set it off too dude!

Think your right there buddy...hadn't thought of that! :clap: are you going to fcs m!keydee?

Clio
i sure am mate, got lots to do before then though but im not giving any more secrets away lol!

RB 182 Cup
Cars looking nicer everytime jez :D colourcode the side bumpstrips and door handles then a rs grill then it would look the total nuts :D Best looking dynamique so far :D

love it jez mate, well played, i knew the skirts would suit :) did you buy them off subbas in the end?

bra really suits it, spesh being all black, love it!!!

on another note, deja vu of Immis car . . . ? not a bad thing :)

jamie

renault clio
Thanks for all the comments guys! :)

love it jez mate, well played, i knew the skirts would suit :) did you buy them off subbas in the end?

bra really suits it, spesh being all black, love it!!!

on another note, deja vu of Immis car . . . ? not a bad thing :)

jamie

To be completely honest I was undecided on the bra myself until I saw it on Immis car...hope he doesn't mind?

So maybe and rs grille and a megane splitter next up??