ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Upcoming Meets? Hampshire.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Haven't been to a meet in my Clio yet, only previously been to Saxo ones.

Any coming up soonish in Portsmouth/Southampton?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
TimR26 is the man to ask, he normally sorts them out, although often they are a little further north, like basingstoke as then all the reading and staines people etc can make it too.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
We have the odd one in Portsmouth now and again, Krispy Kreme is usually a good one. But attendance is normally poor on the day !

When the weather warms up and the clocks change we need one up portsdown hill. That's always a decent turnout.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
We have the odd one in Portsmouth now and again, Krispy Kreme is usually a good one. But attendance is normally poor on the day !

When the weather warms up and the clocks change we need one up portsdown hill. That's always a decent turnout.

Yeah I saw the thread for the last Krispy Kreme one, and got my clio a few days later unfortunately but i'd definitely turn up on a Sunday evening or most weekdays.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
The next meets will be in Reading (probably Nandos), Portsmouth or Southampton (not sure what/where yet so any suggestions?) and I want to do a weekend meet somewhere central to everyone for some photos (maybe Chesil Street car park in Winchester).

Yeah I saw the thread for the last Krispy Kreme one, and got my clio a few days later unfortunately but i'd definitely turn up on a Sunday evening or most weekdays.

Most meets are on weekday evenings or daytime at weekends.

Reading SC is where it's at ;) Unfortunately for Tim, Chris and Fletch :)

I live 10 minutes from Reading so better for me as well.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Really not sure location wise for Portsmouth/Southampton :s but as said will be up for coming along :D

Reading is a bit far for me :(

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
You think guildford is far from portsmouth?
Crikey I was suggesting it cause it seemed close to you.

guess it depends how many miles you normally drive for stuff though

Audi A4
It's all about driving the car thou... Plus you'd hit Hindhead tunnel on the way if you're going from Pompey.