ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Uno turbo i.e. 8k

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Awesome.

I would imagine that it will become very tiresome very quickly. They were horrifically unreliable when they were new!

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Clio 220 Trophy
"Standard apart from alloy intercooler, scorpion exhaust, drilled disks and koni shocks"

So not standard then

Used to love these though. An ex of mine had one in dark blue. Was lovely

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
My friend bought a BEAUTIFUL one back in 1999/2000. He bought it off his beighbour who had 10 trouble free years out of it. Was lowered, air filter, bleed valve, scorpion exhaust... Bloody lovely.

My mate had it 3 years and it spent more time in the garage than on the road. It literally fell apart the day after he bought it. He jokes now that he's still paying the money back! Lol

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  RB Clio 182
My mate had one back in 2000/2001 in dark green when I had my nova sr(1.4) it f**king flew tbh.

I remember he had rear mudflaps fitted to it so it looked like it was skating along really fast on ice because I couldn't see the rear wheels.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Granted all 'better' cars than the Uno, but you never ever see one on the roads or for sale at that matter, so for me, thats the reason i'd prefer one over its era rivals.