ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Uniroyal RainSport3 Tyres

in my experience I believe so, with my old clio putting budget tyres on lost me 4mpg, same conditions elseware. its a bit like saying do tyres make a difference to grip

Renault Clio182 bean
Im looking at getting some of these right now, apparently the grip on these are amazing. I was going to buy the Hankook Ventus V12 EVO but not anymore.

Clio 172 Cup
All depends on how you drive your car and your own driving style. If you're mostly a motorway cruiser then you'd want a nice light tyre with high fuel efficiency like you get from the likes of dunlops, michelins etc. If you like a lot of cornering grip then I don't think fuel efficiency would concern you if you're driving fast all the time so AD08's and the like would better suit you. Then you have the tyres inbetween to suit your budget.