ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Unique colour ph1

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  RS 182 CUP
do they do a petrol blue 172? ph1 or ph2, couldve sworn i spotted one earlier. defo not odyssey as my mate has one in that colour

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Vee 6
Nah Gaz It's too green.

Had a dig about and their is a a colour called Petrol blue ( metallic illusion ) Paint code F94.
It was a special Renault id paint

( Special order )

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Ph1 Flamer
Respray in non sport met blue ?

kgrhquokoye4ujcwqmkbotq.jpg

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  V6 255, 172's, JCW,
As GAZ has mentioned, just looks a different colour in the pictures because they're taken in strong sunlight. Really no reason to think its anything other then Odyssey.

Missing Link.. Petrol Blue was only available on 182's and v6 255's. It was previously called Paddock Green, but never heard of it being used on anything.. as odd as that sounds. Although its possible it may have been used on the Avantime. The Megane coupe sport had the colour option similar to Petrol Blue/Paddock Green, but not 100% it was the same colour.. damned close if it isnt though!.

Silent-scone... silence.. :p ;)

These i.d. illusion paints vary in colour enormously depending on light conditions. Has anyone ACTUALLY seen this car for real? Colours also vary from the camera used wouldnt you agree.? :)

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Vee 6
Beg to differ fella, I look at my Odyssey blue everyday and i,ve seen it all light conditions and it's never ever looked that green before and the rear lights look right and don't look over exposed.

May well not be petrol blue but was the closest i could find going by that available colour chart.

Anyways, Interesting colour and it could have been resprayed in anything TBH.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Sure, a car of that age could have been re-sprayed any number of tones of blue by now. However, the question of one being painted in this colour from new though has to be answered as 'no' surely.

Its only in the last pic that it looks slightly green... an effect that could quite likely be caused by the low angle of the sun light.

As you say.... nice colour all the same :)