ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Undersealed and Detailed RB 182, almost how I want it...

RB 182 FF
hiya mate,
what paint did you use on your engine cover ?
Ive been looking for a decent RB match and yours looks like a good match :)

Lovely looking car btw belt colour IMO :D

Hi guys cheers, I forgot all about this thread til now, it's been a while!lol. msjm I had the engine cover done by (I think) Autocrash that were on here as a trader, although I got in touch with them through Ebay and did an exchange with my standard engine cover. I asked for the colour combo of black and RB and couldn't be happier with it to be honest, the quality of work is second to none. I'd personally have it done by the pros if you can as the paint is so durable compared to the home sprayed efforts I did!lol. Cheers, Gaz.

RB 182 FF
Cheers guys, funny this thread has been resurrected from the dead! These pics were quite a while ago and the car has seen a few changes, got black bullets and RB writing now instead and I also took my grilles off and painted them a nice matt black. Also got a Ramair cone filter and 90 degree pipe to locate the filter in front of the battery like the K-tec system.

I think I can safely say I have sorted every single issue on the car now so it's driving 100% for the first time so safe to say I'm enjoying it! Cheers for the nice comments :D