ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Underground racings twin turbo gallardo

1026 BHP iirc

Lambo_TT_completed_020.jpg

ValverInBits
sounds like he is trying to save the clutch a little off the line.

awesome bit of kit. Just ruin everything on the road so effortlessly.

Evo 8 Jap Crap
When you consider the 700bhp scoobs and evos,sierra's etc.. on r888's run 9.5's...no im totally serious..

Again you having a laugh?

Show me a sierra running 9's with 700bhp

Norris's Evo is nearly 1000bhp and hes in the 9's

Roger clarkes 850bhp impreza has done a 9.85 sec quarter

His scooby weighs 1150kg and has full race tyres

A gallardo weighs 1600kg and thats without the twin turbo kit so add at least another 100kgs. Plus the gallardo is on street tyres

Post when you know what your talking about mate

Last edited:
  206 GTI 180
sorry that i wasnt impressed by the time of the lambo in the vid you posted... i just said that the time just in the 9's (9.97) didnt impress me considering the car and its power..knowing that 4 pot single turbo 4door saloons on STREET tyres(seeing as you highlight that point so much) hit mid to low 9's.. anyway sorry to bother you guys by saying the time didnt impress me.....

maybe this vid wont give you the 'picture'.. but im sure you would still enjoy it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLY-oqztKag

206 GTI 180
probably the tyres on the gallardo are better....r888s are good cheap track tyres...nothing that special though

Turbos.
Well, 172 owners should recognise the tyres, because they are Continental SportContacts.

To be fair to the Gallardo, it has pimping HRE wheels and i imagine a full interior. I doubt that Subaru/Evo is a truly 'street' in comparison.

Besides, maybe the owner wants to look after the transmission on that thing!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
For some reason the US 1/4 mile times work out different to the UK 1/4 times. I remember a few years ago the Yanks where having a debate about this so they shipped over to high spec drag cars which claim to do 1/4 mile (with slips) in 7ecs. At Santapod they could only achieve 8.33secs with a difference of 1.33 secounds. Either way, that will be one quick lambo.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I dont give a rats ass what times or tyres its running.i just think its an awsome piece of kit.