ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

undecided what to do

BMW E36 328
I dont know why but im not sure weather i prefer my 172 rear bumper or the standard dynamique bumper, after i cleaned the car i decided to put my dynamique bumper back on and thought about getting it colour coded, your opinions please?

standard bumper

CARLOWER6.jpg

172 bumper

P1010151.jpg

you rekon? im inbetween atm and i dont know why, i was just looking at it for ages when i cleaned my car the other day lol and thought should i just put my standard bumper back on hahaha
Yeah, colour-coded obv. Suits the car to a tee :)

BMW E36 328
after seeing a pic of the standard bumper like that im more tempted to put it back on, just spent all that money getting the 172 bumper sprayed aswel :(

Evo 8 MR
I wanted the 172 rear bumper aswell but decided to stick with the standard one as I thought at the end of the day it's a non sport so why try and make it look like something it's not?

You'd have to get skirts to pull it off imo and the expenditure of that is not worth it. Can be spent better elsewhere ie. exhaust! ;)

BMW E36 328
yeh i suppose so mate, think im gona get the standard buper colour coded and back on, hmmm yes i like the sound of a new exhaust, just have to see what else need to be done forst befor a bumper haha,

Family Bus
How can there be any question?

The 172 bumper of course! Looks a million times better.

BMW E36 328
How can there be any question?

The 172 bumper of course! Looks a million times better.

thats in your opinion, im still undecided mate, and i dont know why im undecided i was chuffed to bits when i got it on lol

Family Bus
Yes it's my opinion.

Which is what you asked for! The 172 bumper is just a much smoother look IMO. Just really suits the car.

BMW E36 328
yeh i know lol, probs because im used to the dynamique bumper but i think it suits the car a little bit better if you get me

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
when you decide, if the bumper is Pearl Black gimmie a pm and i might take it off ur hands depending on price but u should go for the 172...

BMW E36 328
yeh wel im just gona get the standard bumper colour coded as my uncles friend owes me a favour so wont cost me anything, and will just see what heppens