ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Uncle Rich Penny Bags

Petrol Blue 182.
Getting a bit bored of the chequers now lol, so set about thinking of a new theme, a freind of mine came up with this idea, may do the roof lining in it aswell!

Dash Stips....

PICT0923.jpg

PICT0924.jpg

Grab Handle

PICT0925.jpg

It's A Reno
Gonna cost you a fortune in Monopoly sets. Did ya like that.;)

What seats are they btw. Look nice.

Hmmm thats different... Could look quality...
Are you just going to stick them on and leave them or put somehting on top to make them glossy and smooth looking?

"Navy" N17 TWO
Since you have a Euro theme going on it would be worthwhile getting some fake Euro's done for that purpose :)
Just make sure you pay for it with REAL money :rasp:

Bit strange, Mainly because it looks very DIY, I.e. can see the crinkled notes.

Maybe laquer over it a few times?

Id still prefer one colour i think.

1992 Mini City
Love the idea, just could be executed better, you know, smoother application, lacquering. But i like it.

DCi 100
I'm not a fan but I like it, if it's your style then roll with it, alot more original than just cheq'd(can't spell it lol) pattern.

PS 200
You should get some Columbian Peso and use that instead.

£5 = 16,000 Columbian Peso.

Better than fake money :cool:

data

Mint.

Lol @ all the people saying it's s**t, just because he hasn't colour coded them or done the badges.

Can you get a larger version of any of the playing pieces for a gearknob?

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Mint.

Lol @ all the people saying it's s**t, just because he hasn't colour coded them or done the badges.

No! People are saying its s**t because he's covered perfectly good parts of his car in monopoly money!!!!!!!!!!

Petrol Blue 182.
Mint.

Havn't thought about that, not sure if your taking the piss or not lmao, I did think about playing peice dust caps tho lol

No! People are saying its s**t because he's covered perfectly good parts of his car in monopoly money!!!!!!!!!!

So? Some people spending hours sanding/spraying/hand painting badges/strips etc when theres nothing wrong with them in the first place.

Havn't thought about that, not sure if your taking the piss or not lmao, I did think about playing peice dust caps tho lol

lol, I was SRS!

Dust caps is a good shout! This makes me want a euro car to f**k about with :eek:

Focus ST170
Hey Ryan, Do it fella you know your the resident mad scientist round here so i think it looks funky in a kinda 80's punk look...

Gets my approval..

JJS