ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

MK4 Anni & MK5 Edt30
Got this yesterday! Took back my copy of Flashpoint and the woman gave me a full refund. I told her I got the wrong game for my brother and she said "That's strange, your the 3rd person to bring this game back for the same reason." Lol.

Anyway, I'm so glad I did as this game is awesome. Turkish, it's "as good" as Bioshock.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I traded Operation Flashpoint for this at Blockbuster, played for an hour last night and think it is excellent.

Heres a few screenies I took from the multiplayer, nigh on 100% free fluidity with the camera when taking pics, any angle and you can alos mess with effects like fog and colours etc

Uncharted2_AmongThieves_8.jpg

Uncharted2_AmongThieves_5.jpg

Uncharted2_AmongThieves_4.jpg

Uncharted2_AmongThieves_11.jpg

Uncharted2_AmongThieves_13.jpg

Boom Headshot!!
Uncharted2_AmongThieves_16.jpg

Uncharted2_AmongThieves_7.jpg

Uncharted2_AmongThieves_17.jpg

Uncharted2_AmongThieves_15.jpg

Me sneaking up on someone! And would you beleive it garybaldy is online;)
Uncharted2_AmongThieves_2.jpg

The Bus and MRT
I think the amount of effort they've put into Chloe's ass is the most impressive part of the game. Simply superb :D

Revels Mum & Sister
Great so far only played it for like 30 mins! Not going to get time to play it again till next week now I reckon sadly :(

S3, Polo
Got stuck on the bits with the commando and the 'indestructible thing' but has proved a really enjoyable way to spend a hangover weekend! :)

Everything is stunning:
- Snow
- Borneo
- Nepal
- The scale of 'Path of Light'
- etc, etc.

:)

MK4 Anni & MK5 Edt30
This is cool, loving it! Actually proper funny as well. How have people completed this already lol... took me about six months to complete the first one!

"There's a guy above you! There's a guy above you!"

** Grabs guy from rooftop and throws him off the edge **

"There's a guy below you! There's a guy below you!"

Loving the British involvement!!

E87 118d M Sport
Just finished on hard irst time round. 12 hours.
Just totalled up the cut scenes and they total 1 hour 30 mins, so not only is it the closest movie realistic game I've ever played, it has a movie in it. I could
rave one about this for pages, but to keep it short;

THE best game I have ever played. Stunning graphics, gameplay, story, sound and easily GOTY for me.

WOW

MK4 Anni & MK5 Edt30
Nailed a few hours worth last night, got to Chapter 12. Such a great game, deserves lots of awards tbh. I like the humour and the acting aswell. Anyone else really like Nathan Drake as a charactor? He's such a sound bloke!

PS. PMSL when you shine those beams of light in Chloe face with the mirrors and I swear she tell's you to "f**k off!"

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
12 hours isn't that long for a GOTY title though, surely?

Is that not disappointing? Lost and the Damned DLC for GTA IV was a rumoured 10 - 12 hours to complete, too. Downloadable content!

MK4 Anni & MK5 Edt30

Is that not disappointing? Lost and the Damned DLC for GTA IV was a rumoured 10 - 12 hours to complete, too. Downloadable content!

Resident evil 4 and Bioshock are roughly the same length. Easily the 2 other greatest games of all time.

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Nailed a few hours worth last night, got to Chapter 12. Such a great game, deserves lots of awards tbh. I like the humour and the acting aswell. Anyone else really like Nathan Drake as a charactor? He's such a sound bloke!

PS. PMSL when you shine those beams of light in Chloe face with the mirrors and I swear she tell's you to "f**k off!"
I didn't do that.:(

Nothing dissapointing about a 96-97% metacritic score:D

GOTY fo sho :cool:

E87 118d M Sport
I cant see how it wont be GOTY. obviously MW2 will be most people GOTY, but at this point in time, WOW, this will be hard to beat!
just started my crushing play through

Mini JCW
Man i'm half way already then:dapprove:

Great game though :)

Splitting time between this and Fight Night Round 4 currently:approve:

I cant see how it wont be GOTY. obviously MW2 will be most people GOTY, but at this point in time, WOW, this will be hard to beat!
just started my crushing play through

MW2 will be more popular and will be 'AAA' but will be surprised if it gets higher than 9/10 from sites worth reading i..e Eurogamer, IGN and Gamespot. As whilst its immense its 'more of the same'.

It will get plenty of 10/10's from the crappy 'look at me' websites!

Still happy to be proved wrong!

Problem with GOTY is they do prefer a multiplat for simplicity!

Last year it was Fallout 3 on xbox and MGS4 on PS3! Make of that what you will;) So yeah MW2 GOTY!

Iam just near the end of this, and i dont want it to end lol.

Great game !! as someone else said Nathan Drake is such a good character you cant put the controller down you just want to know what happens next.

Once i finish this i will prob play throught again lol

GOTY for me to !!!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I wish I had a PS3 to play this and see what all the fuss was about. Sadly, I don't think I can justify paying so much money out for just one game.

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Awesome game, this one and the 1st are my favourite games.

I own 360 + ps3 and love this above all others, including bioshock

I don't want to read too much of this. I have this ordered and should be playing it when I'm back in the UK for a week. Awesome :approve:

E87 118d M Sport
im 75% through on crushing now. not toooo difficult, some tricky areas. but still loving it second playthrough!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Finished this yesterday with my flat mate.

It's an ace story line and the visuals are insanely good.

Enjoying online too, although it is abit samey