ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

un-even wear on fronts?

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Hi all, The last few weekends i've been washing the clio i've noticed that my front tyre tread is getting low :dapprove: thing is though when i had a good look today i noticed that there is about 2mm on the outside edge & around 3-4mm on the inside, I'm guessing this could be a tracking problem? basically i bought some dynamique alloys & dropped it 35mm so cant see the reno original alloys being at fault & i dont go 80mph into every corner so i'm guessing the lowering springs have caused the drop? if so what sort of £££ am i looking at spending to sort it

Thanks,
James

yea sounds like tracking and possibly camber at fault. Start with a wheel alignment check and adjust (£20 -£30)

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
You should've had the car tracked after it was lowered mate.

You live & you learn... :( ... will look into getting it track'd with in the next week, thanks for the quick replys guys

Any one know what i would be looking at for a pair of the 15" conti's that come as standard on the mk2?

Could be that your tyres are under-inflated.
If they are over inflated then you get wear in the middle.

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Anyone know the best place to get ur tracking done?? im hopin to get myne lowered in the next week and want to get the tracking sorted just incase.