ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ultralight F1 alloys

clio 182
has anybody fitted these to the clio?
they look similar to the o.z f1

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/401173949644
Screenshot_20161115-171027.png

Darryl_1983

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 Cup
I was actually looking at these earlier today. They're a copy of the Enkei RPF1 by the looks of it, I quite like the flat silver, but not sure on the centre cap though.

Doesn't seem to be that much info on them, but i believe ultralite wheels are quite popular on the classic mini scene, so quality must be pretty decent.

clio 182
I wish I had the money for the Enkei lol

might take the plunge and order them on payday we'll see

clio 182
haha I wasn't expecting much good feedback.

I could easily go down the route of ( speedline 2118, turini, oz f1, TD pro race 1.2)

I was just browsing for something slightly different to the "usual suspects" but thanks anyway

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
haha I wasn't expecting much good feedback.

I could easily go down the route of ( speedline 2118, turini, oz f1, TD pro race 1.2)

I was just browsing for something slightly different to the "usual suspects" but thanks anyway

There's a reason they're so popular because they look good. Don't go buying something you're not 100% happy with in the pursuit of being different.

Anthracite 2118's on Silver 182's look spot on.
K-Tec3.jpg

clio 182
@imprezaworks looks nice what size are they 15" ??

ideally I want to stay 16" because i have ready 4x Dunlop Sport Max 205/45/16 in my garage.

so I need 16" - 4x100 - 7j - et35 is that correct??
Screenshot_20161116-123245.png

@leeds2592 I do love 2118's but it would mean having to faff around selling my new spare tyres and then buying more lol

Darryl_1983

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 Cup
What can you get then for? I was looking at Japan racing JR3 in Gunmetal that are a similar design to the fox wheels.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Theres one set left through the people i use in work. I enquired about another set for me so if someone is keen pm me.

Darryl_1983

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 Cup
To be honest the more i look at the Enkei RPF1, the more i'm tempted to get a set of these to replace my Ultraleggera.

I've had F1's, pro race 1.2 and obviously the Ultraleggera now. I wouldn't mind another set of Pro Race 1.2's, but I don't fancy any of the standard colours (maybe graphite).

2118's look ok, but i also think 15 inch wheels look a little on the small side on the clio, at least that's what i thought when i had the f1's. Maybe with coilovers to lower the car a little more this helps

Listerine & Poledo
the original linked ones weigh about 3 metric tonnes per corner, according to MX5 peeps who thought they's be a good Enkei Replica.
I was looking at them myself but just got some unwanted Enkei 15's from an MX5 for £200 with tyres

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I know mine wouldn't be the go to wheel but I think they look good and the weight is spot on. Should have weighed one for reference.

With the looks and the weight my drive to work is a breeze

Darryl_1983

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 Cup
the original linked ones weigh about 3 metric tonnes per corner, according to MX5 peeps who thought they's be a good Enkei Replica.
I was looking at them myself but just got some unwanted Enkei 15's from an MX5 for £200 with tyres

Don't suppose you have a link to that do you?

Looking at the ultralite website they should weight 6.9kg, which i believe is pretty good for a 16inch wheel:
http://www.ultralitewheels.com/acat...D---SILVER-POLISHED-GLOSS-RIM-3281.html#SID=5

Rimstock state the TD Pro 1.2 as 7.4kg in 16x7 and that is considered a light wheel

Listerine & Poledo
Don't suppose you have a link to that do you?

Looking at the ultralite website they should weight 6.9kg, which i believe is pretty good for a 16inch wheel:
http://www.ultralitewheels.com/acat...D---SILVER-POLISHED-GLOSS-RIM-3281.html#SID=5

Rimstock state the TD Pro 1.2 as 7.4kg in 16x7 and that is considered a light wheel
Hey chap.

Sorry, it was a few years back now, but somewhere in MX5OC, I'm sure. I was sorely tempted by these reps so I was a bit "humph" when I read it myself...... mind, I'm no road warrior and probably wouldn't notice any difference so should have got them anyway :)

Darryl_1983

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 Cup
I've just ordered some Pro Race 1.2's in graphite satin (16x7, ET35) for £357 after topcashback of 6%.

I was considering these anyway, but they were about £470 the other day in that colour and size.

EVO 4LEX

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R and a 172 Cup
To be honest the more i look at the Enkei RPF1, the more i'm tempted to get a set of these to replace my Ultraleggera.

I've had F1's, pro race 1.2 and obviously the Ultraleggera now. I wouldn't mind another set of Pro Race 1.2's, but I don't fancy any of the standard colours (maybe graphite).

2118's look ok, but i also think 15 inch wheels look a little on the small side on the clio, at least that's what i thought when i had the f1's. Maybe with coilovers to lower the car a little more this helps

What size are your ultraleggeras? And are they for sale?