ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ultraleggeras

Clio MK3
hi guys, so im about to buy these 16'' ultraleggeras, just tried them out but since i have stock suspension it looks very high, a lot of space around the wheels..

these tires are 205/45/16.. (im buying just the alloys, without tires) .. if i get 195/55/16 would the whole wheel look biger to fill out empty space?

i was thinking about lowering the car but i always have to park the car on places where i need to get on the walkway so low car could be a problem?

Attachments

• IMAG0362.jpg
    IMAG0362.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 64
Last edited:
id say its because you're running 16s on a mk3 with standard suspension, you either need to lower it or go for bigger wheels, tyres wouldnt make anywhere near enough of a difference imo

Clio MK3
id say its because you're running 16s on a mk3 with standard suspension, you either need to lower it or go for bigger wheels, tyres wouldnt make anywhere near enough of a difference imo

how much mm would make it reasonably "city frendly" considering this walkway issue

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Actually don't know how much mine is lowered @Cub. :D

I'm running 17"s though

I would say a 40mm drop would be best if you still want it to be city friendly.
Apparently the standard suspension will take that too (I went with coilovers though to achieve the handling I wanted)