ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ultimate Porsche Reg No... (pic)

BMW M3
lol... yeah. It is in edinburgh. Near the zoo.

Right.. im going to try and be clever and post up a zoomed in image. Bare with me.

BMW M3
Ive looked on all the fancy stuff on this computer and zoomed in, changes contrast etc lol... and its just looks like THE 911. It looked like that when i was behind it. Here is a zoomed in pic but maybe a bit rubbish......

DSC00567.jpg

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Course it's THE 911, it looks like it from the pics clearly and is just an old style plate, get over it :p

Saw another 911 with an ultimate 911 style plate, it just said 911 :)

Was on Tokyo tho :p

Must post a pic I've got somewhere.

kiza1986 said:
That site seems to be pretty reliable... mines come up and not had the plate transfered that long!!

Kiza

Site's not reliable at all, mines been registered for 3 years now and its still not updated.

BMW M3
Evoo said:
Course it's THE 911, it looks like it from the pics clearly and is just an old style plate, get over it :p

I was never on it. lol

I posted it up saying its THE 911... end of.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
mr_merc said:
Might just be me, but I can actually see the dot in between the "H".

Look carefully.

If it was a "real plate" then why write T1.1E 911 and not just a straight THE 911?

It is written as THE 911.

Are you seriously telling me you have never heard of or seen a plate with that layout ??

Not exactly original though is it. Get the X50 pack from Porsche and then search for the plate 430 ETR, or even F430 ETR. Muchos cheaper and more fun:p

Lol @ all those saying it's not a real plate (or different to what it says) I've already written how much it sold for, its a real plate.

That's a quality plate - totally genuine, just really old. There used to be a 911 in Aberdeen with the plate 911 JOY.....