ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ultimate Dubs

Disastra Coupe
Just thought i'd whack some pics up for anyone who's interested.

Was a good day. Lot's of good quality cars. Smaller show than i expected but i've never been to a Dub show before.

Not all shots are great, could have done with upping the ISO so there was less chance of handshake with the shutter times - but didn't think of that 'til i got home :eek:

6973349625_3a11a24c7b_z.jpg

mk1golfblue by chippen172, on Flickr

6827232598_be2cb2b1de_z.jpg

rallyes by chippen172, on Flickr

6827233030_0774d3141a_z.jpg

grey-tt by chippen172, on Flickr

6828002858_cb45a8397e_z.jpg

mk6golf by chippen172, on Flickr

More on this link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/chip172/sets/72157629198038782/

Owen

ClioSport Admin
^^ I was in the black Lupo at the end of the line where the beetle was. By the food hall seating.

Had a really good day tbf.

Disastra Coupe
None of those pictures excite me :(

Don't know if that's calling my pics or calling the cars? :rasp: Tbf, it was pretty much what i expected of the Dub boy's. However there was some really nice stuff. Some of the little thing's they had done that i haven't got pictures of. That said there were some cars that were a bit s**t and i kinda wondered why they were on show with the other stuff. As i'm guessing it was cars that had been picked for inside?

Still, i enjoyed the day out and liked a lot of the cars. Usually i only ever get to see Jap stuff.

Yh i went to this as well, my mates mk2 golf was on show ill upload pics later, actually enjoyed it more than thought i would

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I just couldnt do it this year. UD is just the same cars year after year. BORING. :(

I do however low a good G60 rallye.

Im not really into the DUB scene as to me its just slammed and alloys done.

I do however love Mk1 golfs and that top picture is awesome.

Disastra Coupe
As i said, i've not been a Dub show before so didn't have to suffer that lol. Although one thing i will say is - aren't all shows like that!? FCS is just a load of fairly standard looking Saxo's, Clio's and 106's and the odd one having bodies or boost with motorsport wheels. Then Jap shows are a collection of Rotas lol.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
As i said, i've not been a Dub show before so didn't have to suffer that lol. Although one thing i will say is - aren't all shows like that!? FCS is just a load of fairly standard looking Saxo's, Clio's and 106's and the odd one having bodies or boost with motorsport wheels. Then Jap shows are a collection of Rotas lol.

Yes they are but i mean its the SAME cars. Not just similar styled..haha

Yes they are but i mean its the SAME cars. Not just similar styled..haha

196204_178791175500132_100001077528598_426290_4435314_n.jpg

422466_2572715331604_1665903784_1750004_1620024159_n.jpg

1.5 Clio Dynamique
i was there trading with oilcan stickers

i agree with the same cars, although you do get a few changes here and there like most shows really

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
If you follow the scene then you can probably count the amount of changes in one hand over a year.But the scene keeps going and over time the scene does change.Its slow steady progress i think.
I dont know how people can judge them tbh when they give up a weekend to meet up with 6 other cars and have a toby carvery on a Saturday .

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I love the dub scene but after a few years it just gets boring. Good but boring.