ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ultimate Dubs.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Went here today and took these photos.

http://www.lukebroad.com/gallery/index.php?level=album&id=21

dsc_0164.jpg

I just spent ages linking them through to CS but crossed the f**king tab off by accident :( :( :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Feel free to link the better photos thorough on my behalf though :boring:

As a result, I cba to do it again, and im going for a curry.

Enjoy,
Luke.

BTW it was hard as f**k using the 35mm prime. Lighting conditions were w**k aswell so had to use a high ISO :(

Monaco 53/468
awesome pics mate, though the cars and styles etc seem to be the same as any other year. Getting a little bored of it now tbh

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
i cant decide if i like that mk4 golf with the lambo interior and wheels etc..

S23

The Cleee-O
Awesome fotos mate, so gutted I missed this for the second year in a row! Stupid uni work :(. Looks like there was a lot of lovely cars there :D

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
we ended up going, was w**k tbh but then it is every year lol!

just a decent start to the show season!

but dammit so much more to do on the mk1 now

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
That the one over at Telford?

Saw shed load of VW's heading there while we were going out of town!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
i was there today aswell anyone spy the silver mark 4 golf with yellow cage, buckets pure sex if you ask me =]
Yeh with the gloss black painted interior? Was pretty nice. Coulnd't get a photo as there were loads of people around it.

MKV GTI
^ get to see that every other week know the owner very very nice motor no expense spared

wish I could have made it down dam gf's birthday wouldn't of been to impressed if I'd of left her in the lurch oh well there's always next year :dapprove:

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I went yesterday, TBH I was disapointed, was expecting to see some new innovative idea's being done but it just appears to be the same as Ed38 last year

Too many cheque book cars nowadays in the VW scene, and too many chav's getting involved, its not like the old school, people just buy a set of wheels and slam there dub and think its the bomb, when really they're just dragging the whole 'scene' down

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I love old dubs,there effort and commitment are 2nd to none...

Yeh, the attention to detail on some of the motors were second to none. The lambo'd up golf for example...

Lambo wouldn't sell her two front wheels for the golf (because lambo wheels come wider at the back than at the front...)

Soo she had to buy two sets of lambo wheels so she could have two sets of front wheels lol

Absolutely crazy.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I went yesterday, TBH I was disapointed, was expecting to see some new innovative idea's being done but it just appears to be the same as Ed38 last year

Too many cheque book cars nowadays in the VW scene, and too many chav's getting involved, its not like the old school, people just buy a set of wheels and slam there dub and think its the bomb, when really they're just dragging the whole 'scene' down
Absolutely agree with you to a degree.

There was the odd car that had a lot of things done to them that was different. This TT for example:

dsc_0010.jpg

(dunno if you had a chance to look around it!)

BMW 320 M Sport, 197
great photos, but looks exactly the same as when I went last year!
and whats this one about!!?? Ferrari brakes and Porsche rims, but on what car? A golf?
506-dsc_0151.jpg

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
same tosh different year tbh...

whole row of esentially standard audis just low and on wheels

thats not what its about for me tbh,
much more prefer the propper air cooled meets, camp fires, partys and fun

tho it is a small indoor show its a good start to the season :D

GTD, Lupo
UD is always a good kick of to the show season. Managed to get my old mk3 inside about 3 years ago, didnt win anything as it was pretty standard but made me happy just to get inside.

I think some people need to realise/remember that almost all the cars there are owned by avarage people and most are daily driven with a small handfull of trailer/promo cars. A lot of effort and hard work goes into keeping some of them the way they are and credit where its due.

Nice pictures its just a shame about the lighting as always.

Gorms

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Great pictures mate.

dsc_0111.jpg

Oh my! That rear arch looks so wide!

Would like to have seen a few more of the Lambo'd Golf.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Absolutely agree with you to a degree.

There was the odd car that had a lot of things done to them that was different. This TT for example:

dsc_0010.jpg

(dunno if you had a chance to look around it!)
Yeah had a quick browse around it, I love'd the cars with the awesome stance's, the green 'roco being one of my favourite's

Really liking the TT's atm, the rears on them seem to camber in just when lowered, not sure if they were running shims or not but they did look awesome :D

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
That the one over at Telford?

Saw shed load of VW's heading there while we were going out of town!

think i might of seen you, still got the blue 172?
i was in a green polo on polished wheels.

was a good show i thought, although not really anything new that suprised people.

highlights for me were white/red mk3 soft top, gold/brown polo on bbs, mk2 golf on black th lines.