ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

UGLIEST bonnet vent ever

Mreg 1.8 16v naples red
well i was at tesco western avenue ( cardiff ) bout 2 days ago and nearly wet myself when i saw this. i think the owner robbed the vent off a scooby. anyways. i think its fake. nd really GROSE. thought u might want to see :D .... ( oh... nd after taking the pic i realised there was a hardcore chav sparking up on the back seat ) haha
ugclio.jpg

BMW 330D
Was gonna say it looks like a scooby vent. Hes left his shopping list down the side of the car as well.

Mreg 1.8 16v naples red
me nd my mates were pointing and laughing for ages. then the kid sparked his lighter in the back. then we left to buy galaxy ice cream. lol. i love that carpark. u get racers all the time. i was assaulted by a rover metro 1.4 gt the otherday in there :| haha

182BG
i feel sorry for the bloke, some t**t has come along and stuck a load of ghey stickers down the side of his car ;)

RenaultSport 172.
that vent is from halfords......:S

my mate had one on his saxo years ago when he bought it, aswell as a shopping list....

have a guess what happened to it :rolleyes:

Renault Clio, 216 Tomcat
.Griff. i think u may be right ..he has spent so much on his shopping list and his scooby engine for under his scooby vent he can only afford 1 wheels..and not a very nice one at that..lol.. if your gonna ddo stuff like that at least has it for a reasonb like u have sum stupidly big engine under the bonnet that needs serious fcuking cooling..not a 1.0 with a induction kit and a back box.lol.i think its funny seein folk with the stickers and they dont actually have the gear at least the 3 small ones i have on my window i ACTUALLY have the kit..lol

ITB BG 182
it add's value to the car and the more sticker he puts on it the less he needs to lower the car, i bet he has some fat heffer of a mate sat in the back to get that lowerd look.

WTF! Least he will never loose it in a car park.

My CS sticker adds 5bhp. It's true because Scutch told me!

ITB BG 182
WTF! Least he will never loose it in a car park.

My CS sticker adds 5bhp. It's true because Scutch told me!
it only add's 5bhp as the person behind you will be chasing you to push ur car the little harder for power you didnt know u had

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Stupid vent and chicken mesh. A shopping list with the trolley handle on the back to boot. Heap!

Should have got the supermarket to put an announcement out for his reg number......"Good afternoon this is a customer announcement could the owner of the green clio registration ******* please report to the customer service desk, it appears to have been vandalised!"