ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

UCH / Multi Timer Unit HELP??!?!

Hey all

Today's mission on the car was to install my Focal tweeters that come with my component set along with the crossovers, installation was a nightmare but i got there in the end. Now i have a bigger issue!!!!!

Once i had put everything back together the things below didnt work.

Interior light
Indicators
Central Locking
Car wont start
wipers
ect ect

My stereo however does work fine.

After some research into what this could be i realised i had dissconnected 3 looms of cable under the passenger side footwell which all lead to the Multi Timer Unit or UCH. I think somehow during my installation i had reconnected the battery while these where still dissconnected and well... I belive it now needs reprogramming.

Can anyone help?

Will this cost me a small fortune and is it a Renault ONLY job?

HELP PLEASE?!?!?!

So far i have checked all the connectors on my UCH, i have checked ALL the fuses and double checked i havnt cut any other cables by accident. Disconnected the battery and left if for a while then recconected to see if it resets, still no luck.

I dont even get a relay click with my electric window button which i normally do.

DRIVING ME INSANE!