ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tyres tyres tyres!!!

liquidized RacingBlue 182
just what ya think im looking for tyres for ma 182.... any sudgestions, good ones value etc... thanks in advance!!! Craig

liquidized RacingBlue 182
they the best to go for then yeh? i have 2 nicely bald tyres on the front!! grrrr didnt even notice ha! so needing to replace them! gonna do all four....

RS Clio 200
personally i like the Goodyear F1's (GSD3), although at the moment im running toyo t1r's

RS Clio 200
Goodyear F1's - £82 a tyre, fitted
Toyo T1R - £72 a tyre, fitted
Michelin PE2 - £93 a tyre, fitted

rough prices, taken from a place near me.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
no according to the tyre test on mytyres.co.uk :p

i was going to get the GSD3's to be honest, but it was a 2 week waiting time, plus they were £20 more for a set, and had heard good things about the proxes, they are definately awesome tyres, if the GSD3's are better then they must have some awesome grip, but im very surprised at how good the proxes are

RS Clio 200
i like the toyos, dont get me wrong, and if im short of cash when i need new tyres, they are always my choice.... but yes, the Goodyear GSD3's have alot more grip... especially in the wet... thats the only thing i dont like about toyos.

on a wet track yesterday morning they were shocking... in the afternoon once it dried they were stunning. swings and roundabouts.

Lux'd Glacier White R26
mytyres.co.uk do the PE2's for £83 a corner. You would need to get them balanced and fitted somewhere. I'm in need of two... Just debating what to do.

Tys.

audi s2,subaru b4, 306 td
jus looking through mytyres.co.uk and wondering why is their such a big difference in price between the 195/45/16 and the 205/45/16?? Is the 195 a more popular size?? as paying £20+more on the top brand tyres for an extra 10mm seems a bit over top?!

Lux'd Glacier White R26
^^ Yea, you could say that. Think the 172's were 195, and 182's were 205... obviously why us 182 driver have superior handling... ;)

Tys.