ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyres 182

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
As the new 197 cup has Sport contact 3's as standard i was just thinking what the sport contact 2 was like :S there approx about 5.00 cheaper than the PE2 Mich

SportContact 2 205/45 R16 83V with raised rim rib

sports tyre for highest demands.
Excellent braking performance and acquaplaning prevention are the most important qualities of the new high-end tyre by continental for sports cars and luxury vehicles.
Early acceptance by Porsche and Ford underline ContiSportContact 2 qualities.

Peoples thoughts :)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
There wont be much in it tbh.Are people still using eagle F1's because they used to be the nuts

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
ya!! i got a reply LOL...I was starting to think peopled didnt know what i was on about!! will be sticking with the pe2's myself..but i guess there a good second choice!

I don't like the 2's as much as the 1's but never realy tried many of the 3's I'd be tempted to try the 2's otherwise go for the ones which won the Latest evo car test F1's I think they were.