ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyre wet look products, whats best

Ive tried quite a few now and I cant seem to get a long lasting deep black shine from any off them.

However when renault valleted my car, my tyres stayed black for a good two weeks.

Does anyone know what renault use, or perhaps recommend a decent product?

I did phone renault, however they were most unhelpfull:(

dunno what we use at work, comes in a big barrel and is probaby only supplied to trade, its sh*t hot lasts ages and works just as well on my clio as on bmws, normally slap it on on a saturday morning when less of the valeters are in to moan at me for parkin my "french piece of sh*t" in the way :devilish: lol

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

I use Autoglym tyre dressing, it lasted for a bit to start with but it must build up layers or somthing cause it stays for ages now..

The Wonder Wheels tyre dressing is pretty poor and very messy, I tend to use the Turtle Wet Look. Easy, clean but it doesnt last longer than about 5 days depending on how much one drives. Also they last longer in the summer as theres no water about.

Have you tried the Industrial Autoglym that comes in big tubs, thats what most garages use.

http://www.autoglym.co.uk/index2.htmlhttp://www.autoglym.co.uk/index2.html

From the above website: check out Tyre Sheen 30, I think thats it.

Clio 200 FF

i bought some meguliars trye dressing about 6 months ago, still havent opened it yet - maybe next week :)

If you want the look for a few days and the weathers fine then use washing up liquid

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

I use the autoglyme spray on stuff and its wicked. The stuff Renault use varies from dealer to dealer.

Its due to what valeting company they use.

Ours use some cheap gear from russia !! Its very good and to be honest it does last longer than the gear i use. But its put on with a paint brush !! Which i think is the secret to it staying on for longer, due to u getting a even coat all the way round.

Skoda Fabia vRS

ive tried a few an the best ive used so far is Turtle Wax Extreme tyre gel, it smells nice an its really good, lasts well too, give it a go

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

Wonder wheels, put it on with a paint brush. It smells too good and then everything gos kinda swirly and melty. Maybe you should do this in a well ventilated area. And not to wheels the size of a small tractor ;)

Skoda Fabia vRS

Quote: Originally posted by Colin_S on 13 March 2003

100% Agreed Brun, and ive tryed lots
lol so have i, my shed is full of stuff ive tried then bought somethin else to see if it was better !