ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyre size option for 182 FF

RB 182 FF
Hi guys, my brothers gearbox ate itself on his Alfa 159 so he's borrowed my 182 for work commute, as payment he's offered me 4 x brand new toyo's he bought for his Fiat coupe 20v turbo in fitment 205 50 16, will these fit a standard cup wheeled, cup shocked and cooksport spring FF 182 or will they rub?! Same question also with a cup turinis... Cheers, Gaz.

Last edited:
  RB 182 FF
That's great cheers guys, I guess whacking them on is the way to find out! Thanks for letting me know it may be possible and no a no no......:up:

Clio 172
As long as its got a strong side wall and @smith647 said you'll have no problems. I had a mr2 with 205 50 16 nankangs side wall was super thin and moved all over the road at high speeds and just didn't give great confidence in corners. Toyos should be ok

RB 182 FF
Yeah I agree bloke.... but better than buying a set though....my 182 has become a daily now, hardly ever used in anger so they'll do!:up:

dan's cast offs.
have seen a few on cooksports that just about rub, had a 172 that would only do it above 80mph, pain in the bum to work out what it was though!!

RB 182 FF
Hmmmm that is interesting, I guess it's worth a try as there's 4 tyres sitting there doing nothing....