ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tyre repair kit filler

Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6
im looking to buy one these tyre repair kits which you attach and it fills the tyre up with some s**t so you can carry on to a garage. Just wondering though, when you fill it up with this stuff, does this mean you have to buy a new tyre after, when they could just repair it otherwise and it would be a hell of a lot cheaper?

Clown Car
As far as i know if the puncture is repairable they can fix it and just scrape out/remove the tyre sealant.

Lionel Richie
most tyre places i know will say the tyre is scrap after using the foam, i'm not sure if the tyre can be reused or not

106 GTi
I always thought it was because they couldnt be bothered to clean it out, wondered if you got on place to take it off, took it away and cleaned it out yourself and then tried to get it fixed?