ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyre pressures

Whats the recommended tyre pressure for a 14" wheel on a track? Do you need more tyre specs? Dont wanna go under/over inflated and lose control

Run a few PSI higher than standard then do a few laps and adjust the pressure then do a few more laps and adjust the pressure.
When on the track the tyre pressure increases quite dramatically.

Just keep an eye on the tyre wear it there wearing to bad in the center then low the pressure if there wearing on the edges try more pressure. You shouldnt loose control though just take care. I ran mine at something like 37 psi on the track (normal when warms 31) and it wasnt a problem just less grip.

You will need to keep checking. At the last track day I checked the pressure when Id driven there and it was 31 after 5 or so laps the ca didnt feel right since the pressures had gone to 37. I let the pressures down to 31 went back out cme in a few laps later and theyd gone up again to 34psi.