ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tyre fitters?

PB Clio 172
I brought some tyres from camskill- cracking company by the way thanks for the link CS

my friend who works in a garage is fitting them but I havent heard from him does anyone know who in the southwest could fit my tyres if my friend lets me down ? and I dont wanna pay much as thats the reason I got them off the net !

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
How many tyres you got to be fitted? My local garages charge £10 a wheel to swap over and balance.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
my local place does them for £10 each just avoid places like national and kwik fit as they wont do it

PB Clio 172
ok thanks for the comments, on the subject just got 2 Toyo proxes 4's. read the reviews and I hope they live up to it !

172 Cup CC
I managed to get two tyes fitted for £5 each at a small independant place in Swadlincote last week.

£10 each is having your pants down tbh, if they won't do it for a fiver or maybe £7.50 fitted and balanced I'd find somewhere else.

MK3 GTI golf 16v
bathwick tyres in weymouth, granted the alloys were not on the car but they still did all 4 for £10