ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyre choices.. any recommendations from my list?

02' PH1 172
So I need two new front tires for my ph1 and spent the whole day getting quotes, and these are pretty much all the options I have. If you know of any that are terrible or really good please let me know.

pirelli p7
conti-premium-2
bridgestone adrenaline
hankook ventus v12 evo
yokohama s-drive
dunlop sp7000

Mini Cooper S
What profile do you need? How much are you looking to spend, per tyre? Where in London are you based?

PH1 172
People on here have said the Hankook V12s are good mate....I have yet to try them but will be trying them very soon.....try camskill.co.uk

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Im in need of replacing my conti's on the rear. The hankook v12's, Are they suitable and good for mine? Tyre size is 195/50/15

Dan

02' PH1 172
I'm not in london at the moment, this is for my car in SA and these are my only options

Will be for 195/50/15's

I was thinking the v12 were a good option

and all of these are pretty much in the same price range here

ash_s3

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
Yokos are good for the money, got a set for about £180 off ebay.

May not be as good as Conti's or Michelin's but for what i need them for they're ideal.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Fred. Ive been looking on Camskill's website for tyre choices. The Hankook v12's seem good value for money. I will prob end up getting four. Not overlly impressed with the Paradas in the wet on the front. I think ive narrowed my choices down to either the V12's or..... too be honest not 100% which over ones as theres too much choice lol. Go for the v12's?????

Dan

02' PH1 172
dan, please start your own thread and stop piggybacking on mine. your info is useless to me. I cant even get Uniroyal

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Apologies mate. Didnt mean to hi-jack the thread. Glad you got sorted though. Im still not sure what to go for lol

dan