ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyre Choice?

Burbler
I need 4 new tyres soon, probably next couple of weeks, can anyone suggest which tyres to go for (185/55/R15 Required) I've been looking on Mytyres.net, from the discounts page, prices seem pretty good...
http://www.mytyres.co.uk/start.html
Obviously they need to be pretty good in the snow for the upcoming weather, but down in Kent it never lasts for long so then I want ones that are good for wet/dry wityhout having to buy 2 sets.

Any help would be great

Thanks,

Richard

193 mk2
verderstein ultratrac if you can afford them and if they do that size if not the verderstein sportstrac very good tyres and especially good in the winter the sportstrac won best tyre in auto express!!!

Burbler
[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss]Vredestein ***
Tyre producer from the Netherlands in mid price segment
[/font][font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss]SPORTRAC 2 185/55 R15 82V Rim-protectionleiste
SPORTRAC2.jpg
[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss]
  • Summer tyres
  • Test results
    • Reifentest.com (english)
    • ADAC (german)
  • Speed V: the speed capability of this tires is up to 149 mph/240 km/h !
  • We only supply the tire. If there is a rim shown on the picture, it is just to symbolize.
[/font]
[/font]

If you can cope with going a bit slower in the snow in exchange for going much faster in the wet :evil: then go for Goodyear Eagle F1 gsd2's :cool: They're still great in the dry as well so they'd be my recommendation!

I still like the standard contis.
I run them on 195/50/15 the only problem is they ahve wron the rear arches away slightly but that might be down to track work.