ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Two Subtle changes...

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Shouldnt really post it this dirty but who cares. Its gettin a clean tomos! Anyways, i took the horrible orange lenses out of the indicators and bought some silver visions and also replaced the gold strips in the bumper for some black ones...

From this:-

ebay152.gif

To this:-

ebay097.gif

Looks much better imo. Coilovers to be on tomos or mon! :D

Last edited:

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Jonny - just smash the orange bit up in the lens and pull it out with long noses

Winston - theyre still the gold ones! ;) (I just covered them in blacky grey tape. You honestly couldnt ever tell! lol I just need to back to black the other bits...

A well built VW
Tom20v said:
I just covered them in blacky grey tape. You honestly couldnt ever tell! lol I just need to back to black the other bits...

Ah that old trick works a treat but you'll need to reapply it after 10-20 washes unless you use ultra sticky tape industrial strength

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
and where did you get your silvervisions from and what size? sorry with all the questions! ! !

I used some matt black spray over my stripps a while back, thought it would chip off really easy but still looks ok

where did you get your silvervisions? never seen any in the shops.

Looks really good mate.

320d
The silvervisions make such a difference to the overall front image

JonnyK - Mk1's need straight pin bulbs mk2's have offset pin

I think I have a set of inserts for a valver front bumper in my garage.
let me know if your interested Tom ?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
cat171 said:
I think I have a set of inserts for a valver front bumper in my garage.
let me know if your interested Tom ?

Yeah i would be! :)

Cant beleive how much of a difference the silvervisions actually make. Makes the front alot more Fresh! :D