ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Two querys

Clio 182
Hi,
I got two little problems and was just wondering if anybody could help?

1) When I start the car up couple there is a strange whirring sound coming from behind the dashboard. It stays on till the car gets up to temperature normally.

2) The fog light on my dash flashes 'once' when I press the brake, select reverse and I think it is when you select the indicators too. Not sure on that one.

Any suggestions,
Thanks.

BMW M135i
2) The fog light on my dash flashes 'once' when I press the brake, select reverse and I think it is when you select the indicators too. Not sure on that one.

Probably a bit of water in the rear clusters and its tracking over ever so slightly.

'98 Clio 2 1.2
For the lights i would be tempted to check the bulbs, i had a silly problem like this where my brake lights would flash when my indicators were on and this turned out to be my brake bulb even though it still lit up!

Clio 182
Thanks for the feedback
The fans are off. but it is set to hot. I have read some places about a resistor pack. Can anyone explain what this is or where to find it?

Thanks.