ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Two blue 197's Chester

Renault Clio 200
Spotted one of them in the greyhound retail park on Tuesday and another going past Chester hospital on the same day. Mid afternoon I think.
Reg:
FD/P57 ---
FG56 ---

Was in work van at time.

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Yup that was me.

That traffic is hit an miss. Sometimes it's gridlocked and sometimes it fine. Utter dick heads on the road lol.

It's nice to see the car is still local :smiley:

Good to see it still on the forums! If you need any info or whatever give me a shout, it was standard when I got it incase you have any questions about it. How you finding it?

Renault Clio 200
Good to see it still on the forums! If you need any info or whatever give me a shout, it was standard when I got it incase you have any questions about it. How you finding it?
Yeah still on the forums mate, thought i'd make use of the sticker that was left in the window :wink:. It's great fun, lovely car. There's a few things that I need to get done though, belts and exhaust. Did you have a spoiler fitted to it previously?

I was on greyhound park on tuesday :smile:
Yeah that must of been you I seen, was in work van at time :up:

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Yeah still on the forums mate, thought i'd make use of the sticker that was left in the window :wink:. It's great fun, lovely car. There's a few things that I need to get done though, belts and exhaust. Did you have a spoiler fitted to it previously?

Yeah that must of been you I seen, was in work van at time :up:

What's up with the the exhaust mate? Not enjoy the scorpion? I did have spacers on the car aswell but I removed them before selling.

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Thinking about a Milltek mate, what size were they?

I found the scorpion that you have on now to be the best sounding just a bit too much sometimes on the motorways.. I had 20mm Spacers on that! Sat and ran well with them on to be honest

Renault Clio 200
I found the scorpion that you have on now to be the best sounding just a bit too much sometimes on the motorways.. I had 20mm Spacers on that! Sat and ran well with them on to be honest
They're on my to do list matey, just want to keep it in good nick for now :) I'll throw you a PM instead of clogging this thread up!