ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Twitchy when turning left??

Betty Big Bum R26
Hi, wondering if anyone can give me some enlightenment.
I've got a FF 182 and when turning left (not even parrticularly fast speed might add) the back end is very twitchy, its only when turning left. When turning right its fine.
I'm thinking it may be the shocks and so I have ordered 2 new rear shocks form renault and am hoping this will fix the problem, there doesnt seem to be any play on the rear when you push down on the car and no thudding when going over speed humps or anything but I can't see what else it can be?? I'm also a little confused as to why its bad on the left and not right? Surely the shocks should wear evenly??

Any help would be great.
Thanks

Bumder With A Buffer
Mine is like this too..but turning right. I have a leaky rear left shock and put it down to that.

Its hard to explain but it feels slightly "wobblier"???

Betty Big Bum R26
Mine is like this too..but turning right. I have a leaky rear left shock and put it down to that.

Its hard to explain but it feels slightly "wobblier"???

Yeah exactly, I cant see any signs of it leaking, but I've ordered the genuine OE and got them at a bragin price of £33 + vat each so I suppose its not a total loss if it turns out the problem is still there :S