ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Twingo with 182 wheels

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Really like the look of the twingo, but its a shame the rear is split into two seats, rather than a bench to fit an extra person.

Really like the look of the twingo, but its a shame the rear is split into two seats, rather than a bench to fit an extra person.

Alot of cars in this range are like this mate, my Gti only has 4 seats and the Ford Ka is a similar story, I think its just so it doesn't overlap into the Clio/ fiesta size supermini.
Have to say I do like the look of it.

RenaultSport 197
The car looks really square in those pics. Doesn't do it justice imo. Lower it with original Twingo wheels. :)

320d
i saw a twingo gt with the 1.2 16v turbo engine at currys in st helens yesterday looked quite nice imo, anyone have any experience of the 1.2 16v turbo is it better than a 1.4 16v

clio 1.2 - 51 plate
did anyone see the twingo concept car at reno world series, that had 182 wheels on it and they were chromed as well

'06 Black FF 197
geez, cant believe how ugly it is.... the previous twingo had more style and all that... anyway, still cant believe how it came out this way, I mean someone has to get fired for that!!! btw it is based on the 1998 clio, the chassis and all - so why so ugly?????????????????