ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Twingo to 200

Storm Grey Clio 200
Hi all,

Finally got round to signing up on here :)

Picked up my Storm Grey 200 on 3rd June and managed to grab a few pics! I had a Twingo RS before for just shy of 3 years and loved it to bits. The Clio is in a different league though, it's absolutely incredible!

The build quality in comparison to the Twingo is night and day, the cabin feels very upmarket and I cannot fault a single thing. One thing I couldn't believe though is how good the bluetooth tunepoint stereo is, brilliant music quality and phone/bluetooth music streaming functionality work like a dream from my iPhone. Very impressed with the RS monitor too :D

I've now covered 2500 miles and I absolutely love it. Can't fault it so far and the exhaust just keeps sounding better and better as the engine loosens up. Currently looks like a rally car though as my hobby of car detailing seems to have been replaced by car driving :star:

Enough talking anyway, here's some pics and you can find the full size ones on my flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/tompenny/sets/72157626758257605/

My old Twingo that some of you may have seen at some shows:

Quick video of Twingo too

4489317219_158c4224b1_z.jpg

My Clio:

5796904706_545b8dcf62_z.jpg

5796905490_f94345249c_z.jpg

5796905700_11d92a445f_z.jpg

5796906682_ece80cce0d_z.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Immense buy mate but i'm no fan of those seats, they won't age well at all imo. No harm though.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Best colour to choose. Shame it has no recaro's but epic nonetheless.

Really, you think? I see it and think "In so much of a hurry to get it home you took it in base coat"

Lovely car and that interior is cracking... not a personal fan of the colour choice though.

Enjoy it

Mick

Merc
Would love to see storm grey in person cause at first I say wow that looks amazing. Then I look again and don't know what to make of it lol. Black roof on a 200 are a must as are the spoilers. Great spec, welcome.