ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Twingo 133 Detail. It's also for sale...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I finally got around to detailing the 133 today. I had an early start after the F1 quali and started around 10am.

I won't bore you with the process, but the car was machine polished using a G220 then sealed/waxed/trimmed using my favourite bits.

The engine bay and arches were dressed and I also shampooed the interior.

Topped off with good old Zymol Carbon. :eek:

Total time: around eight hours. In 26 degree heat. :dapprove:

I'm really pleased with the results and hopefully the new owner will too.

The car's now 100% standard and all I've added since the last pictures are the fresh plates. I've also removed the stripes. Much better now IMO.

Link to advert.

I then took a few pictures at my parent's place, followed by a place I've been before when I owned the 182.

I'm off for a curry now. Knackered.

f32d990a.jpg

8db6e099.jpg

a6acfda2.jpg

20bddc38.jpg

44378863.jpg

c34d3d0a.jpg

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
zymol carbon is great on red, had a red honda in today for detail, topped off with carbon

twingo looks great!

Lee

BMW M2C
zymol carbon is great on red, had a red honda in today for detail, topped off with carbon

twingo looks great!

I found the same when I used it on the Trophy.

If it's nice tomorrow I'll try it out on Nimbus. It should be pretty good as it likes darker colours. I'll need to find a decent photo location.

Twingo looks ace Chris. That cut in the arch for the filler cap was something we all moaned about when we went to France to see the car while it was still in development though.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Superb Christoph! Love the colour.

Car just looks perfect, anyone buying will be getting the best example out there.

Twingo RS
Looks like new again bud.

These are great little cars, better chassis than the 1*2 in my opinion. Had a good blast in the old mans Silverstone 133 and was well impressed.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Superb Christoph! Love the colour.

Car just looks perfect, anyone buying will be getting the best example out there.

Cheers mate! It's probably the best available. It'll be sad for it to go to a dealership... if it doesn't sell though then it'll have to be part-exchanged. :dapprove:

107 Track Car & C4
Looks perfect! Really love the 133's in red, wish i had got one instead of my 182 really..

Fiesta ST-3
This would be top of my list if I was looking to slightly lower the running costs over a 1*2.

Looks stunning mate!

Fantastic car, the buyer will be one happy chappy. GLWS :)

Megane 225 F1
Looks lovely. Good luck with the sale mate. I'm sure it will be gone in no time. And then.......200!

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Looks damn good Chris. Washed ours today but no-where near that shiny lol.

RS Megane DCi 175
Nice! Polished up well too.

Whereabouts is the place you took it - just out of interest!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I never properly fitted them, only on the driveway. I needed longer bolts and never got round to buying them before I ordered the 200.

Thanks for the replies!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Nice! Polished up well too.

Whereabouts is the place you took it - just out of interest!

First two pics are at my parent's place in Eagley near Bolton.

Second lot are near the locks on Ancoats in Manchester city centre.

Cool cars. I remember a grey one (I think) on here with 5-spoke alloys (15"?) and it looked great.

Presumably someone has fitted a 182 motor into one of these?