ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

twin exhaust help

M135i
Looking at getting a twin exhaust for my lil 1.2, Hopfully going to get the sport bumper and then cut into it. Question it which exhaust to go for ? dont know much about the different types, but i want it to sound beefy without being chavvy. Any help appriciated :)

More poke than viagr
Ive got a twin tip and dont think its chavvy.

Our cars would look even more alike then lol :rasp:

More poke than viagr
lol, its a scorpion. I havnt got any vids, but i might have to when i get a de-cat to go with it. It sounds good as it is though.

Heres a pic of it.
Photo101.jpg

M135i
Thats what im after, just dont know where to get them from, i presume theres different types/makes ?

Not really, you have to get them custom made.

Got mine from Prospeed in Cardiff, proper good job and comes with a lifetime guarantee. Fair enough it was quite a way to travel, but Charlie reduced the price for me because I was coming so far! Top fella.

M135i
Is that the guy who N!CK R got his done by ? i was speaking to him about them and said he travelled along way but was defo worth it. How much did you pay then mate ? Pm if you want.

Yeah it was the same person. I was quoted £369.99 but he reduced it to £318.

Still pricey but it's a really good job and sounds pretty neat too. I'll be able to bring it to the next decent NW meet so you could have a gander there!