ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tweeter Installation

Clio 1.2 I-Music
Hi guys,

im im looking to install tweeters in the dash of my clio it's a mk3 I-music 2011 it does not have tweeters currently installed and wish to add some, I have been told I need to remove the dash to get them in but first does anyone know if there will be wires there ready to use ? As if there isn't can't really be bothered, so if there is please let me know and I will then need to know how to take the dash off ?
Thanks in advance to all that helps out !
Jack

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Removing the dash, I can't give any solid guidance but I can take an educated guess.

Remove the dash strips, centre consol fascia, glove box and lower part of the dash. It's pretty self explanatory after you've got the centre consol fascia and dash strips off... Just start removing screws.

After youve got the lower part of the dash off, have a look underneath and you should see screws holding the top part on.

Im sure you'll be able to work it out, or someone will be able to offer a better solution.

I made a centre consol removing guide but you'll need to be a paid member to see it, if you do take the dash out, document it we'll and whack up a how to guide :)