ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tw@ strips

'91 Clio RT =D
Hi I am going to get a white tw@ strip for my white mk1 ph1

However I can get custom lettering on it and any colour.
So, what do you all think I should have.

Picture of my car:
14079287a7980121410l.jpg

Cheers guys
Craig :)

P.s. I am going to have the strip regardless :rasp:

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
"I should have put my money towards something better" ?

Why are you wanting a tw@ strip buddy? Car looks good as it is

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I think u should have the letters T followed by W, followed by A, followed byT then a space then S, followed by T, followed by R, followed by I , followed by P.

'91 Clio RT =D
"My car is older than me"

actually im older than it by 3 weeks :rasp:

"I should have put my money towards something better" ?

Why are you wanting a tw@ strip buddy? Car looks good as it is

I dunno im attracted to them atm :eek:

won't it be cheaper to fix your sun visors?

Sun visors work just fine mate, and its only going to cost something like a fiver :)

I think u should have the letters T followed by W, followed by A, followed byT then a space then S, followed by T, followed by R, followed by I , followed by P.

lmao im quite fond of that actually :D

Qashcow
t**t strip maybe, writing anything on it will be ghey. unless its a race car and says renault sport or something. but plz dont do that to yours

'91 Clio RT =D
tw*t strip maybe, writing anything on it will be ghey. unless its a race car and says renault sport or something. but plz dont do that to yours

I was un-sure of the text. I might leave it out. I thought having "t**t strip" written across with would be quite good ;)

I asked for a photoshop request so I can see what it looks like before I do it :)

Nooooo !!!!! They never looked any good on cars really even when they were 'in fashion'

Dutty's car (as per most of the mods he's done to it) are the exception to the rule.

'91 Clio RT =D
yer, ok maybe ill stay off that then :) I did however order 16v door mirrors (with white covers) and a 16v spoiler :)

Ph1 172 + Combo van
yeh i agree with not on a 5 door!
maybe a shorter aeriel subtle mods
clear side repeaters
good polish and detail!