ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TVR T350T exhaust vid

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Since every one keeps asking. My mobile hasn't picked up the bass very well though...

[youtube]QYth-8G-Enw[/youtube]

Milano Premier CTR
Seen a t350t doing a 3 point turn and then gave it some beans out of the road last night, im not sure if it was standard, but oh my god, the sound. Incredible! think if was going to get a 2 seater it would be one of these. What are they like over bumpy country roads?

Mine wasn't great over bumpy roads tbh, but it improved once I got coilovers.

On a flat smooth it was awesome!

Sounds good steve, hard to capture the sound they make though..

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Seen a t350t doing a 3 point turn and then gave it some beans out of the road last night, im not sure if it was standard, but oh my god, the sound. Incredible! think if was going to get a 2 seater it would be one of these. What are they like over bumpy country roads?

Not good..

M2 Competition
Local dogging spot.

Sounds good mate! If you put camera phone closer to exhaust will it pick up the low rumble?

RS Megane 225F1
Apparantly the mrs says it needs to go to a garage as it sounds fooked !!! Lol !!!

Ho Hum....

Some things they will never understand !!! ;)

Cheers
Lee

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
your not trying hard enough lol, i was upset i couldnt get my rex to flame, i got told to try harder, hitting limiter 1st, 2nd, 3rd and nearly in 4th and backing off i thought i had gone through a speed camera the whole road lit up lol :D

Your not trying hard enough. My T350 popped and banged all the time. God I miss it. Sounded like gun fire!

Ali spotted flames from it aswell on the way to the Ring!