ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TVR in car vid

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Just playing with my new cam and mount. I need a better mic for it really.

[youtube]z8PETeA9SFI[/youtube]

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
LOL my HD cam is on a swivel mount that i couldn't tighten, damn thing was all over the place!

Cnut, I just recorded my first in-car video of the Z4 today. Thought it sounded mint until I watched your vid lol. I'd own a TVR just for the noise alone...

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
I was lucky enough to drive one of these a couple of years ago, back to back with a 360 Spider.. both belonging to friends. I loved the T350c.. was great fun to drive, very involving, and a real occasion! In comparison, the 360 just felt boring... I'd love a T350, but I just couldn't tolerate the build quality and roulette reliability. Shame, because its such a fantastic car to drive!

alien green rs133
its really is a cool car, but i want a vid of you navigating a mini roundabout with the worlds worst steering lock :D