ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TV Region Issue.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
My TV is being a prick, well it may be me but I need help.

ITV is reporting Anglian News which is good as I'm in Norfolk, ITV HD is reporting Meridian which is Kent or somewhere, I've set my postcode and retuned my channels but still incorrect.

Anyone know why or how I can resolve it?

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Every tv in my granny's house gets a different local news lol!

Can't help though.. I'd have thought retuning would've sorted it!

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
HD channels and non HD always get different channels at my house, I think it's mainly due to local news not sending out in HD.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Sounds like I'm stuck with it, will be moving shortly so hopefully it'll resolve it

Suzuki Jimny
We used to get all wales channels, until the satellite bloke moved it, now we have the birmingham regional news ffs!

BG Clio 182
The reason this is happening is your TV is finding the wrong mast. Depending where you live, type into Google the transmitter and find out the specific channel numbers needed for a manual retune. You could then retune it. It sounds so difficult but it's dead simple.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
or it's your TV's way of telling you to move out of the sticks and go somewhere normal.